Thursday, October 25

Some Rain at Last...Thank Goodness!!

Whenever I'm on the road I always have my camera at the ready...just in case. On the way into Charlotte for an appt yesterday it was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road, the sky was absolutely beautiful, it looked like a piece of cloth that had just had fun painting. It was heavy with clouds that were bursting with long overdue rain. This little bit we get will just have to tide us over for now.

I wish I had a better shot of this next photo. I forgot to roll down the passenger side window before I took it so you can see the messy glass I shot it thru.



See ya next time "In the Hayloft",

4 comments:

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

Lovely, Grace!

Carla said...

I enjoyed your pictures of the sky. Glad to see another quilt artist who likes to do this, too!

Anonymous said...

Oops, my last comment used an old defunct blogger address. Let me try again using the correct one!

Nice site, btw!

grace said...

Thanks Carla. Trying to keep up with it.