Saturday, November 24

Punche Needle Mania...Oh No!

A friend and I have recently discovered punch needle embroidery. Boy is that darned stuff addicting. I finished the above piece in about 6 hours over two days. I just couldn't stop punching that fabric. My kids thought I was obsessed because every time they came into the room there I was hunched over this small frame...poking that tool again and again .

My husband was on a business trip when I started this piece and when he got back he just couldn't get use to the punching noise so I had to stop for the night on day 1. Oooh man was I having serious withdrawal symptoms that night. All I could thing of was the fact that I would get to it tomorrow.....

" Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow,
you're only a day away"

Anywho...I thought to put it in a frame but I have an idea for a small quilt. Hopefully I'll get a chance to finish it this coming week.


Isn't that about the cutest little house you've seen? Speaking of houses, been working on a new house quilt. Will show that soon.


See ya next time "In the Hayloft",

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

That punch work looks like fun! By the way you spelled my name wrong. It's Mullins. See you at guild this Wednesday