Thursday, August 14

New Home

I've moved!

No, not me silly........my blog.


"It" finally had enough whatever it needed to move all my posts over to Wordpress. I had been trying to import my posts for the last few days and it keep telling me...

....error...Error...ERROR daggumit!
(I'm sure that was blogger and not my new blog server, hee hee)

So now you can find me at www.barnyardchatter.wordpress.com. I will leave this blog up for a little while so you guys won't think I've abandoned you and you'll know where to find me. I anticipate a great future with Wordpress and little ole me.

I can't wait to fancy up my new location (cause you know everyone has to redecorate when you move to a NEW HOUSE......or, for that matter, anytime the urge hits you, LOL) so...

.....come on over to my new loft,
.....settle down on a comfy haystack
.....and keeeeeeeeep reading.

Thanks y'all. I'm so excited (I hear music, don't you?)

p.s. don't forget to update the URL of any feeders you might subscribe to.


See ya next time "In the Hayloff" at Wordpress.

1 comment:

Judy Whitehead said...

You had me going there for a minute! LOL