Tuesday, January 8

Get Up and Go Has... Been Temporarily Disabled

It's only a few days into the new year and I feel a bit like a train has struck me. Yes, I've got a bit of the blahs hanging over me and I'm finding that my body is not as young as my mind thinks it is anymore.

It didn't help that I traveled 20 miles to an early moring meeting that really takes place tomorrow and not today. But no matter, tomorrow is another day and another chance to get back into things with fervor (and make the real meeting this time).

What I have been doing though is following the political goings-on in our fair country. As usual I watched my Sunday morning news shows and...lo and behold....I found myself turning the channel. What shock! What horror! What is to become of the world when Grace doesn't watch her regular Sunday morning programs?

It says that there's too much of the same punditry, too many people analizing, too much talk on on the same things time and time again and nothing new being said. I'll still keep watching cause things matter way too much not to, but I wish the over analizing would stop and the pundits (whose numbers have risen over the years don't you think) would just let us see and hear the candidates and make up our minds for ourselves.

Nuff said!

Leave a comment and tell me what you think?


See you next time "In the Hayloft",

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I feel the same way. I would always make an effort to get up for 9am on Sunday to see Georgie Boy but now I lay there thinking same ole, same ole. Still there is hope at last, the NH primary was a surprise result as was the Iowa one, so may, just may be people are actually telling the pollsters some little porkies to put them off the sense.

grace said...

Love that the pundits didn't figure out the people's hoax on them with the polls till much later and then they talked about it for hours after that.