Tuesday, January 1

Ringing in the New

Happy New Year!!

I collect saying of all kinds dealing with all things but the ones I love the most have to do with being who you are and feeding your creative muse.

I dreamt about my blog last night in terms of my artistic endeavors. I know I need to start the year out right and commit myself more fully to this creative journey I find myself on. This means committing to it, in a serious manner, in my head. No more hanging about.

With that in mind and today being the first day of a new year, here are a few of the saying that are winding their way thru my mind and hopefully will express themselves in my art:

  • Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower.
  • Break thru your colour barrier and see the world thru your own coloured glasses.
  • Creativity is allowing ourself to make mistakes; Art is know which ones to keep. Scott Adams

My mission for myself this year is to express myself more openly thru my art, to reach inside and pull out from the depths what I know is there and to not struggle with the how of it, and to push the boundaries when it comes to promoting myself, my art and my business. I have more concrete goals written down but the synopsis of them is such.

My wish for all of you of is to do what you know you MUST do, then do it some more. Keep looking towards the light and keep reaching for the stars.

Peace and prosperity and much success, however YOU define it.

No comments: