Thursday, April 24

Funky Cool Spring!

I've mostly been working on the computer trying to get pattern directions finished but had to get my hand into some art.

I was asked to do a demonstration at the Charlotte Quilt Show that was held two weeks ago to showcase the way I use fusible web in my applique. Using this method I don't have to remember to reverse my pattern image which is a BIG BIG help for me. This quiltlet is such a cute little thing that I decided to finish it with one of my favorite methods of binding...fusible of course!

10 1/2" x 14"

After finishing the machine quilting and binding I thought it would make a great seasonal pattern so look for the "Summer" quiltlet to appear next month. If you are interested in getting this pattern (or others) from me, just drop me an email and I'll put you on the list.

See ya next time"In the Hayloft",

1 comment:

Timaree said...

I saw the spring ATC on Sudukc's blog: http://sudukc.wordpress.com/ the design of which she got from you. I like both versions and I am now enjoying all the other postings you have here. I couldn't keep up with TIF due to other projects but it's a great challenge. It really makes you think doesn't it?