Thursday, April 17

Vote for your favorite!

Some of you know I entered a quilt designers contest and was maniacally rushing to get it finished before the submission deadline.


FatQuarterShop's blog, the Jolly Jabber, held a contest where designers had to use only the fabrics from Moda's "Simplicity" line of fabric to make any sewn item. My entry was a table topper I designed for my breakfast nook table. The pattern is called "Simply Spring" and will be available for purchase on my website (RedBarn-Studios) next week.

The table topper is 's 51 1/2" square and I made it so the triangles gracefully hang off the sides of the table. The photo below shows the quilt in a different colourway.

Now go.....go vote for your favorite design here. Polls close Tuesday (4/22/08) which just happens to be my daughter's 16th birthday. Yippee!


See you next time "In the Hayloft",

1 comment:

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

Love it! It is great in the brighter pink colorway, too. Susan