Wednesday, May 21

What's Coming up on My Schedule

Just a quick post to let you know that I will be speaking to Foothill Quilter's Guild in Shelby, NC tomorrow night. I'll be giving my presentation "The Evolution of a Fiber Artist", a tongue in cheek look at my life as a quilt addict turned fiber artist.

Also this Sat, May 24th, I will be teaching a class "All About Bindings" at
Quilter's Loft in Moorseville for all those who need a refresher on how to put on those pesky bindings.

Keep checking my website RedBarn-Studios to see other classes and workshop I will be offering. Check out the shop's blog to see other classes they offer.


See ya next time "In the Hayloft",

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Speaking to the Foothill Guild....That's awesome! You go girl!

grace said...

Thanks Karen, I'd been thinking bout putting together a presentation and before you knew it, I'd been asked. And here I am! Wow indeed.