Wednesday, May 14

Time & MONDAYS


"Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at once....lately it doesn't seem to be working." --Anonymous


You may have noticed that I haven't posted lately.

It's not that I don't want to cause I do. I regularly make a mental list of the things I want to post about then things....finishing artwork....dealing one or another family "crisis".....feeling ill or just uninspired...any number of things get in the way and, frankly, I don't like that.

So I'm gonna try a new thing (yeh right you say?) I'm gonna try an experiment for the next month--to have one day a week for posts and I'll make that a Monday. Monday is my wash/clean day and now I'm adding blog post day to it.

Let's see how far I get.

Oh no!...another goal to add the never-ending saturated list. I'll need to take pics of the things I've been working on for this coming Monday's post. How's that for staying on task?


See ya next time "In the Hayloft",

2 comments:

Timaree said...

I've been thinking the same sort of thing. I find Sunday to be a good day but so many people use the weekend to update a different non-weekend day really is best. I don't know about a cleaning day though - don't know when that would be! lol.

grace said...

Remember, I said it was my wash/cleaning day----not that I got any of it done on that day. Hee, hee.