Saturday, March 8

March TIF Challenge

Now that I have posted my completed Feb TIF challenge I can safely move on to March.

This month's challenge is all in the details. Here's Sharon B's challenge description:

"Do you ever notice the little things, the small moments, the details in life? This month's challenge is to do just that, pay attention to the tiny details".

Okay, I'm getting better at thinking ideas thru immediately and "details" didn't come across as minutiae or small things. Instead my mind went to the things that we take for granted, the things we see all the time but never really take the time to notice.

Things like how green that new blade of grass can be or the sadness of a passing stranger's face (what turmoil can they be experiencing?) or the intense sensation of oneness you can get from watching your child sleeping. It is in those details that life is lived and what I hope to capture in my piece this month. Stay tuned.


See ya next time "In the Hayloft",

No comments: