Saturday, March 15

My Website is Complete!


When I first decided to have a website I had the crazy notion of doing it myself, figuring it would only take me a few months to complete a basic site.

Boy was I wrong. There's this thing called hypertext markup language (the code you write websites in) that tolerates no mistakes, like unclosed tags, or it just won't coorporate with you.

I am so pleased that I have finally have a web presence. You can now find me at http://www.redbarn-studios.com/ (don't forget the hyphen). It still needs little tweaking and I have much more to add like more of my artwork and links and such, but wanted to get it up and running. It is a wonderful feeling to know, no matter how simple it is.....I DID IT!

Go on, check it out and let me know what you think.


See ya next time "In the Hayloft"

p.s. I'm sure some of you were wondering why I chose "Barnyard Chatter "for the name of my blog. Well all along I knew that my company name would be RedBarn-Studios so I figure that when you come to visit me we'll be sitting up in the barn's hayloft shooting the breeze talking 'bout this and that or checking out what I've been working on.

Besides, everyone knows I would happily live in a refurbished red barn if Icould .....and ..........I would have to refurbish it myself of course!

No comments: