Sunday, March 9

Pay It Forward or Spreading the Love

I've been noticing something lately, we humans seem to be on the wrong track, too many selfish acts and not very many selfless actions.

Thoughts and deeds that help others, rather than fill our own tanks all the time, needs to be the order of the day on a more regular basis.

I realise that the only way to make the world a better place is to start with ME and to do something small for someone else. One way I can do that is to use my creative talents to bring a smile to someone else's world. My life is always spinning with blessings of all sorts (no matter the down times) and so in that vein I propose an offer to you.


Gift Giving

I will send a little creative gift to the first 5 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward gift exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet but you'll be getting a little ray of sunshine coming to your post box soon, that's my promise!

The only thing you have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. Once you leave your comment, copy and paste the above paragraph on your blog and 5 lucky people will be recipients of your creative work.

While you are doing this small exchange, think of how you can do more to pay it forward and help someone in your community or someone across the world who could definitely use a bit of kindness or your help in standing tall once again.

Let's all Pay it Forward!


See ya next time "In the Hayloft",

p.s. don't forget to leave me your email so we can communicate offline.

2 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

I'd like to participate if you still have room.

Wendy said...

Pay It Forward...I am the second commenter...i believe in practicing this every day, moment, etc...from opening the door for someone to just smiling at someone who could be having a bad day...just happened upon your blog for the first time today...very nice. I will add the pay it forward to my blog now...

My Blog: www.therunningquilter.blogspot.com
My Email: wendy@racerxms.com